Kent’s recommended reads:
1. Horses Never Lie: The Heart of Passive Leadership by Mark Rashid. This is a great horse training book.
2. A Good Horse is Never a Bad Color: Tales of Training through Communication and Trust by Mark Rashid. This is another great training book.
3. Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul by John & Stasi Eldredge. This book is about learning the joy of being a woman.
4. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. This book was interesting and touching. It had many life lessons.
5. The Faraway Horses by Buck Brannaman. I enjoyed learning about the greatest horse trainer’s life and how he used his past as a way to communicate and relate to horses.