Every other week, Omaha Public Library shares what our patrons are reading with the Omaha World-Herald. This week, patron Samantha Hawkes at the South Omaha Library, 2808 Q St., shares five of her favorite reads:
1. Together Alone by Barbara Delinsky. This book was a mystery and heartfelt at the same time.
2. Hold Tight by Harlan Coben. I can’t describe why I enjoyed this book so much but I read it in less than a day!
3. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. This book is a classic tear-jerker and I liked it because it gave me hope for love.
4. Kiss the Girls by James Patterson. This book was scary crazy. It makes you think of all the crazy people out there.
5. Sundays at Tiffany’s by James Patterson. This is the story of a chubby, lonely little girl who creates a friend because her mother doesn’t have much time for her.
Read more about Hawkes in the Omaha World-Herald.