1. “The Bourne Trilogy” by Robert Ludlum. These books are action-packed with suspense on every page and are written by an amazing author of espionage books.
2. “Pierced by a Sword” by Bud MacFarlane Jr. This book was one of the biggest surprises that I didn’t think would be good but the author uses of six very different characters and shows how God’s grace brings them together.
3. “Sahara” by Clive Cussler. This is one of the best books in the Dirk Pitt series. This series offers everything I look for – adventure, treasure and action with the ultimate character: Dirk Pitt.
4. “The Thief” by Megan Whalen Turner. This is an award-winning book about a thief who is recruited to steal a precious mythological stone and runs into many surprises along the way.
5. “Smart Couples Finish Rich” by David Bach. A great book for couples to learn how to handle money together, plan and set goals. Many people in our society could benefit by saving money and knowing what to do with it.